ACCEPTING SINGLETON, TWINS AND TRIPLET PREGNANCIES
This self pay plan provides infertile intended parent(s) with significant discounts on medical and ancillary claims arising out of IVF treatment by a board certified reproductive endocrinologist alleviating some of the burden from the high cost of invitro fertilization.
Discount Plan Enrollment Cost and Terms
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT NOW AVAILABLE!
||$1,995 singleton or twins or triplets or quadruplets. Due upon enrollment. Non-Refundable.
|Claims Fund Account Administration Fee
|Claims Fund Account Amount
||Your initial Claims Fund Account Amount is ZERO. We do not hold or request your Claims Fund Account Amount until needed. Once you have chosen your doctor or hospital or in-network provider is chosen; rates are then established, New Life Agency Claims Division will work with you for a deposit if needed to secure the discount. Claims Fund Account Amount's vary Amount depending on level of service and geographic area of hospital. Full Refund issued on any overpaid funds.
||The Assisted Reproduction Care Card remains in effect eighteen (18) months from the time of enrollment.
||Any and all claims related to maternity, delivery care, egg donor, or surrogate. Any claims arising out of normal and customary health problems.
||The Assisted Reproduction Care Card may be purchased at any time prior to any known infertility being diagnosed or after infertile diagnosis has occurred. (Enrollment is recom-mended immediately upon first known signs of infertility if applicant has no insurance.) The Assisted Reproduction Care Card enrollment forms must be completed and accepted by New Life Agency, Inc.
Medical Claims must occur in the US.
Surrogate Maternity Care® Card Summary of Discount Plan Benefits
||Maternity and Delivery care for surrogate pregnancies of Singleton, Twins and Triplets.
||All Maternity and Delivery Medical Provider and Facility Costs
|100% of charges apply for discount savings.
||All claims will be processed and receive network savings accordingly.
|Out of network
All out of network claims, including Lab, hospital, diagnosis, x-ray, pathology will be negotiated and receive savings accordingly.
(Note - savings are not guaranteed for out of network providers).
|This policy is NOT medical insurance. Coordination of benefits does not apply.
||All charges are the responsibility of the Intended Parent(s).
Why Do You Need The Surrogate Maternity Care® Card
Surrogate pregnancy health care costs in the United States are higher than typical pregnancy and maternity costs.
Claims history demonstrates 30% higher claims cost for surrogate pregnancies.
Center for Disease and Control reports 50% of babies born through Assisted Reproduction are twins triplets or higher. This causes for more risk and complication through your surrogates pregnancy.
The United States health care system is principally funded through private insurance. Statements from major medical companies have alleged an individual accessing insurance coverage for a surrogate pregnancy is a "profit making or third party liability activity" that insurance companies are not obligated to pay under the insurance contracts.
Major medical insurance companies may deny any surrogate related claims and several major carriers are updating their coverage booklets to exclude surrogate pregnancies. Therefore, individual or group coverage for your surrogate may be insufficient to cover Intended Parent(s) liability.
New Life Agency is here to help if your surrogate's insurance is canceled or
Here are good explanations of why you need the Surrogate Maternity Care®
1. Potential financial risks.
Starting a family involving assisted reproduction includes greater risks than those faced by other parent(s). The Surrogate Maternity Care® Card offers discounted rates on all Surrogate maternity and delivery Medical Provider and Facility Costs.
2. Disruption of surrogates' personal policy.
Surrogates with denials or cancellations of insurance may apply for coverage under the Surrogate Maternity Care® Card.
3. Higher risk on IVF pregnancies.
Claims for Surrogates have a 30% higher claims risk ratio. The Surrogate Maternity Care® Card is specifically designed to manage costs of surrogate pregnancy claims.
4. Paying claims for a third party surrogacy agreement is difficult to manage.
All claims will be managed through your Claims Fund AccountSM. Neither you nor your surrogate nor your surrogacy industry professional will ever pay claims directly as long as you stay in network. Every time a claim is paid from your Claims Fund AccountSM the information is available upon your request or at your finger tips online.
5. Refund of Enrollment Fee and Claims Management Fee.
If a pregnancy is never achieved, 100% of Enrollment Fee and Claims Management Fee are refunded, less a $500 Broker/ Administration Fee.
Total refund of $5,000.
6. Claims are aggressively discounted through our Third party administrator.
The claims administrator's duty is to achieve the lowest negotiated rates which will reduce your liability when claims arise.
7. Large network of medical providers.
The card accesses one of the largest PPO medical provider networks in the nation; offering cost savings based on agreed contracted network service provider rates.
8. When your surrogate relocates to a different state you have discounts.
In the event your surrogate may move to a different state the Surrogate Maternity Care® Card will manage claims the same as the state she enrolled within the network of providers.
Network of Providers
- You and your surrogate will have a Customer Care Advocate providing excellent assistance throughout your pregnancy.
- Access to provider discounts of up to 60% (0%-60%) on all maternity claims.
- Enrollment processing to include benefits card.
- Program Verification and service calls to providers.
- Access to an extensive PPO network of Hospitals and Physicians in most states.
- Claim processing to include re-pricing and aggressive discount negotiations, if necessary.
- Explanation of Discount provided for each claim clearly detailing the amount due to the providers of service is available upon request or online.
- Electronic or Paper notification of claims processed.
- Fully staffed Toll-Free Customer Care Line.
- Assistance in coordination between provider and client to ensure all claims are paid timely and accurately.
- 24 hour emergency hotline.
Surrogate Maternity Care® Card Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is New Life Agency Claims Division?
New Life Agency Claims Division is a third party claims Administration Company responsible for negotiating discounts, managing the network of providers and processing claims nationally.
2. Is this card considered insurance?
This card is NOT insurance. This card only allows you access to significant discounts on claims. Payment of the bill is the responsibility of the cardholder.
3. Do I have to complete enrollment forms for your program?
Yes, full enrollment forms must be received and accepted by New Life Agency prior to any enrollment kit being distributed.
4. When do I complete the enrollment forms?
Enrollment is recommended at the time pregnancy is confirmed no later than 12 weeks gestation. Program may be purchased at any time.
5. By completing the enrollment form do I automatically have access to the program?
No, SMCC Card enrollment forms must be completed and accepted by New Life Agency prior to any enrollment kit being distributed.
6. How does the Claims Fund AccountSM work?
The Claims Fund Account is an account populated with your money to allow New Life Agency, Inc. to pay all your US Claims directly to all providers. This account will be populated by credit card or wire transfer. Processing charges will apply with credit cards or wire transfer fees. An itemized accounting of all claims processed is available anytime, upon request. Six months after the delivery, you will receive a ledger reflecting your total history along with a refund of any overpaid funds.
7. When is the Claims Fund AccountSM due?
The account must be populated at the time of enrollment. Full Refund will be issued on any funds remaining after all claims are a zero balance.
8. How much money do I put in the Claims Fund AccountSM?
US$10,000 at 6 months of pregnancy. Then will be replenished regularly on an as needed basis to suffice claims.
9. When are claims paid once they are re-priced?
You have 30 days to remit payment on all re-priced claims. Our discounts are secured with an agreement that the bills will be paid promptly by the responsible parties. Failure to remit payment within 30 days may result in loss of the discount. All discount charges, penalties or interest are the responsibility of the Intended Parent(s). As long as your Claims Fund Account is funded promptly we will pay promptly.
10. What if my doctor and hospital are not within the network of physicians allowed?
Our representatives will contact the provider or hospital you have chosen and attempt to make a discount arrangement. However, we cannot guarantee the providers will agree to any discount.
11. What advice can you give me on how to secure the best possible discount for my child's medical expenses?
The most important thing you can do is contact our Customer Care Advocates with any questions about the program. Our trained professionals will guide you step-by-step on how to use this card and make it work for your benefit.
You can also make certain that all providers you are utilizing are within our network of physicians.
The VIP Premier Case Management Service provides a personal onsite case manager assisting in coordination of maternity, delivery, neonatal and NICU services together with you, your doctor and hospital.
- Personal VIP Case Manager may be accessed 24/7 (cell phone, email, text messaging).
- Personal VIP Case Manager will meet you at the hospital within 24 to 48 hours of birth, unless preplanned for caesarian, which will include same-day service at the hospital.
- Personal VIP Case Manager will assist with hospital and neonatal physician on-site coordination.
- Personal VIP Case Manager will research physician's, health and diagnostic topics.
Your personal VIP Case Manager will deliver services that go beyond the member's expectations. Let your time be spent with your newborn(s), and let your personal VIP Case Manager deal with the hospital and physicians.
Service Cost and Terms
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT NOW AVAILABLE!
||$3,000.00 - $10,000.00, depending on number of newborn(s), services selected and geographic location. A New Life Agency Policy Coordinator will provide you with detailed enrollment costs once services and location have been established. All VIP services are non-refundable.
||The VIP Premier Case Management Service, for the INCC self pay plan's or the INC insurance coverage's, remains in effect for ninety (90) days from the date of birth or death of the member or when the member departs from the USA on any journey scheduled to end outside the USA.|
The VIP Premier Case Management Service, for the SMCC self pay plan's or the SMC insurance coverage's, remains in effect for the term of the plan or insurance coverage from the effected date of enrollment.
||The VIP Premier Case Management Service for the INCC or INC excludes any and all insurance claims related to your newborn(s).|
The VIP Premier Case Management Service for the SMCC or SMC excludes any and all insurance claims related to your surrogate and newborn(s).
||The VIP Premier Case Management Service may be purchased at any time.